The Nokia Glam Me app is a self-portrait app that uses the front or main camera. One click on the camera button gives you a great self-portrait, automatically enhanced and ready to be shared. You can make manual adjustments for facial details and apply cool artistic effects, optimized for self-portrait. Nokia Glam Me is a beautiful, simple to use application with intelligence inside.
- Can I share my cinemagraph in Social networks other than those supported by Windows Phone 8?
- Lines that are straight in real life appear broken in a stitched image on Panorama. Why?
- Why do stitched photos sometimes have ghosting effects with Panorama on my Lumia device?
- Lines that are straight in real life appear bent in a stitched image on Panorama. What can I do?
- Why is a panorama image upside down on my Lumia phone?