With the Zune PC app, you can transfer your photos, videos, and music from your Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 7 to your computer and then drag and drop the files to your new Nokia Lumia.
- Download and install the latest version of Zune on your computer from http://www.zune.net/.
- Use a compatible USB cable to connect your Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 7 to your computer, and follow the instructions shown on your computer.
- Drag and drop the files you want from your phone to your
To see where your files are stored on your computer, in Zune, select settings.
- Connect your new Nokia Lumia to your computer. The phone is shown as a separate drive on your computer.
- Drag and drop the items from the computer to the subfolders
you want under Pictures, Videos, and Music on your phone.
Make sure you copy the items to the correct subfolders, otherwise you may not be able to see them on your phone.