On your phone, sign in with a Microsoft (Windows Live) Account ID if you are not yet signed in.
- Press Start, swipe left to the App list and then tap Office.
- In the Office Hub, slide to Notes, and then tap the note to open it.
- If you do not see the note, do the following: a. Tap Notebooks (at the bottom middle of the screen). b. Tap Refresh, then a personal notebook named Personal (Web) will be created on SkyDrive and synced to your phone.
- Create a new note, go to Personal (Web), select Unfiled Notes and then tap New.
- Tap below the title, and then type your notes.
- Like Microsoft OneNote on your computer, your changes are saved automatically when you leave OneNote Mobile, such as when you press the Back or Start button on your phone.
To make sure your OneNote notebook syncs to SkyDrive, do not change the default notebook name from Personal (Web), and do not change the name of the Unfiled Notes section in the notebook.A OneNote notebook that is larger than 50 megabytes (MB) cannot sync to SkyDrive.