- While in a call, increase the volume by pressing the volume keys on the side of the phone.
- Make sure nothing is plugged into the audio connector.
- If the problem persists, switch your phone off and on. After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume.
- Set your phone to loudspeaker mode or try a wired headset.
- I cannot make a call on my Lumia phone
- I cannot share my Lumia’s internet connection with another device
- What can I do if get an error while trying to login to the mail account on my Nokia Lumia?
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia?
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)