The cache is encrypted on the server and no usernames or personal information are stored. The cache is for improving performance. We would recommend to beam the pictures before the demo to cache them on the server. Then it will go smoother and faster during your demo. The cache can be erased manually in the app settings or will be removed automatically after 30 days.In PhotoBeamer update 1.1 onwards the pictures are transferred in an encrypted channel (https). This feature is added to improve security when beaming over a public Wi-Fi. No other computer can see what you are beaming. It’s a private link between the phone and website. The Phone can just sync to one computer per website session at a time, for security reasons. PhotoBeamer works over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi connections.
- I cannot make a call on my Lumia phone
- I cannot share my Lumia’s internet connection with another device
- What can I do if get an error while trying to login to the mail account on my Nokia Lumia?
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia?
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)