LATEST SOFTWARE UPDATE
are no software updates available for this product yet.
- To make sure you don’t miss out on the latest updates, on the start screen, swipe left, tap Settings > phone update, and make sure the Tell me when updates are available for my phone check box is ticked.
How To Update Software
Software updates from Nokia and Microsoft are free of charge and safe to install, and your settings, apps, photos, and text messages will remain safe and sound.
Connect your phone to your computer with a compatible USB cable.
Start the Zune software or Windows Phone app and follow the instructions shown.
Software Update FAQs
- How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?
- I have forgotten my Microsoft account password
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?
- What if I have trouble installing an update on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)?
MACWindows Phone Connector
Download the Windows Phone Connector for Mac from Mac App store to synchronise media files with your phone and download phone updates.
PCZune PC app
Use the Zune PC app to connect your phone to a computer. You can update your phone with new features and improved performance, and transfer music and videos between your phone and computer.