Download free apps, games, or other stuff, or buy more content for your phone.
- Tap Marketplace
- Tap an item to view its details.
- If the item has a price, tap buy, or to try the item for free for
a limited time, tap try. If
the item is free, tap install.
The availability of payment methods depends on your country of residence and your network service provider.
- If you're not signed in to your Microsoft account, sign in now.
- By default, purchases are added to your phone bill, if available. You can also pay by credit card.
- Follow the instructions shown on your phone.
When the download is complete, you can open or view the item, or continue browsing for more content. The content type determines where the item is stored in your phone: music, videos, and podcasts can be found in the Music+Videos hub, games can be found in the Games hub, and apps can be found in the apps menu.
For more info on an item, contact the publisher of the item.
Use a Wi‐Fi connection to download large files.