Read on to learn how to put your SIM card in your phone.
This device is designed to be used with a mini-UICC SIM card, also known as a micro-SIM card only. A micro-SIM card is smaller than the standard SIM card. Use of incompatible SIM cards may damage the card or the device, and may corrupt data stored on the card.
Do not use SIM cards that have been modified to fit the micro-SIM slot. To replace a standard SIM card with a micro-SIM card, contact your service provider.
Do not attach any stickers to the card.
- Put your fingernail in the gap on the lower right edge of the phone, and carefully lift and remove the back cover.
- If the battery is in the phone, lift it out.
- Push the card in, contact area face down.
- Line up the battery contacts, and put the battery in.
- Put the cover back on.
Remove the SIM card
- Remove the back cover and battery, and pull the card out.