Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- My Lumia's battery does not get fully charged
- What can I do if the camera on my Lumia phone does not work properly?
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Lumia phone
- I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)