- Check that your headset is within 33 feet (10 meters) of your phone and that there are no obstructions, such as walls, or other electronic devices between your headset and phone.
- Toggle the Bluetooth Off/On in both devices, then re-connect the devices.
- Reset the music Bluetooth device.
- If the above steps do not help, delete the pairing on both devices, and then start the pairing process from the other device.
- Why am I unable to see the app update notification on Windows Phone Store tile?
- Can I download and save music or video email attachments to my Nokia Lumia phone?
- My phone does not vibrate properly
- I can see a symbol with a circle inside it the status bar. What is that?
- Why does my Nokia Lumia automatically switch on when it is charging?