Read on to learn how to insert a SIM card into your phone.
This device is designed to be used with a mini-UICC SIM card, also known as a micro-SIM card only. A micro-SIM card is smaller than the standard SIM card. Use of incompatible SIM cards may damage the card or the device, and may corrupt data stored on the card.
- Press the back cover with your fingers, and slide and remove the cover.
- If the battery is in the phone, lift it out.
- Push the card in, contact area face down, until it locks into place.
- Line up the battery contacts, and put the battery back in.
- Slide the back cover on.
Remove the SIM card
- Remove the back cover and battery, push the card in until it's free, and pull the card out.