Windows Phone syncs calendar data such as meetings, tasks, and other items that are scheduled up to two weeks in the past. After the data is synced to the phone, it remains in the phone calendar for three months. In other words, the phone stores three months of past calendar data. There is no option to store the older non-repeat items than this. Although you can review your past events through your phone's mobile browser by going to the calendar at http://calendar.live.com
- I am not receiving audio when playing music or games on my Lumia phone
- My Lumia's battery does not get fully charged
- What can I do if the camera on my Lumia phone does not work properly?
- I cannot send or receive text messages on my Lumia phone
- Why do the date and time get reset by themselves in my Lumia 625 or 1320 phone?