You can use certain features of your phone when it is locked, without having to type in the security code.
- To wake up your phone, press the power key.
View your notifications
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
Open the camera
- Press and hold the camera key.
Change how incoming calls are notified
- Press a volume key, and tap .
Pause or resume music, or skip to another song
- Use the music player controls shown at the top of the screen.
Tip: If you’re listening to the radio, you can also use the music controls on the lock screen to change the station or mute the radio.