- Restart your phone.
- Check that your SIM card is fully inserted. Do not use SIM cards that have been modified to fit the SIM slot.
- Your phone may be SIM locked, which prohibits using a SIM card from a different network operator.
- If possible, try your SIM card in another phone.
- I cannot connect to WLAN (WiFi) access point with my Lumia phone. What can I do?
- What is the Ringtone Maker application on my Nokia Lumia device?
- Why does my Lumia only show phone number of caller or SMS sender, although the contact name is listed in People hub?
- Which version of Windows Phone does my Lumia have?
- Can I print messages and documents from my Lumia phone?