- Take a call, and increase the volume by pressing the volume keys on the right side of the phone.
- Connect a compatible wired headphones. If the headphones work, remove them to continue troubleshooting the internal speakers.
- Set your phone to loudspeaker mode, and test again.
- If the problem persists, switch your phone off and on. After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume.
- I cannot connect to WLAN (WiFi) access point with my Lumia phone. What can I do?
- What is the Ringtone Maker application on my Nokia Lumia device?
- Why does my Lumia only show phone number of caller or SMS sender, although the contact name is listed in People hub?
- Which version of Windows Phone does my Lumia have?
- Can I print messages and documents from my Lumia phone?