1. Make sure that the pairing devices are set to be visible to one another, and that there are no obstructions blocking the space between the devices.
2. Toggle the power off and on in both devices, then re-connect the devices. After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume on your phone.
3. Mute unnecessary tones, such as key tones.
4. If the problem persists, start the pairing process from the beginning:
- Clear the paired devices list on your phone's Bluetooth settings and restart your phone.
- Reset the pairing Bluetooth device to clear information about the last Bluetooth devices.
- Go through the pairing process. Refer to the pairing device's user manual to find reset and pairing instructions.
Note that compatibility with 3rd Party Devices (for example, Accessories) depends on Bluetooth standards and applications related by the Device manufacturer.