Broken lines are caused by a phenomenon called parallax. As you move the camera the point of view change. You get a similar effect if you close one eye at a time and look at the same object; it will appear different because the point of view changes. The problem is more likely to arise when objects are very close to you. In general it is not easy to stitch objects from different points of view. Please see the tips for making Panoramas work well to alleviate this problem.
- How do I configure my number to be private when I call someone on my Lumia phone?
- What can I do if my Lumia (Windows Phone 7) cannot be recognized by Zune?
- The cable connection between my Lumia (Windows Phone 7) and Zune PC software does not work
- I have forgotten the password for my Lumia (Windows Phone 7)
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?