Broken lines are caused by a phenomenon called parallax. As you move the camera the point of view change. You get a similar effect if you close one eye at a time and look at the same object; it will appear different because the point of view changes. The problem is more likely to arise when objects are very close to you. In general it is not easy to stitch objects from different points of view. Please see the tips for making Panoramas work well to alleviate this problem.
- What is the shortcut to activate silent mode on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- How can I reduce a data usage on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- What is International Assist on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- How do I know if an app or service is using my location info on my Lumia phone?
- From the start screen, how do I get to the list where all the apps are?