You need a wireless charging cover and a wireless charging plate, which are sold separately. When you attach the wireless charging cover to your phone and put your phone on the wireless charging plate, the phone starts charging automatically. For more info, see the user guides of the wireless charging cover and plate.
- What can I do to free up the phone memory on my Lumia?
- Why does my Nokia Lumia automatically switch on when it is charging?
- Can I change the Windows Phone Store country on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- Why should I update my Nokia Lumia phone software?
- Why does my Nokia Lumia show different charging status of the battery on the Glance than on the Lock and elsewhere in active device state?