- Check that your headset is within 33 feet (10 meters) of your phone and that there are no obstructions, such as walls, or other electronic devices between your headset and phone.
- Toggle the Bluetooth Off/On in both devices, then re-connect the devices.
- Reset the music Bluetooth device.
- If the above steps do not help, delete the pairing on both devices, and then start the pairing process from the other device.
- Why don't my Nokia accessories appear in the accessories page on my Nokia Lumia phone?
- There are no devices listed in the accessories page of my Nokia Lumia phone. Why?
- What is the Nokia Accessories application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my Lumia phone?
- How can I divert incoming calls on my Nokia Lumia phone?