It means your Nokia Lumia with PureView has good low-light performance and records steady video in all lighting conditions. The most significant improvement comes from Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS). OIS compensates for camera shake while you’re taking photos and recording videos.
- Can I share my cinemagraph in Social networks other than those supported by Windows Phone 8?
- Lines that are straight in real life appear broken in a stitched image on Panorama. Why?
- Why do stitched photos sometimes have ghosting effects with Panorama on my Lumia device?
- Lines that are straight in real life appear bent in a stitched image on Panorama. What can I do?
- Why is a panorama image upside down on my Lumia phone?