To focus Nokia Pro Camera, press the camera key halfway down. To focus on a specific object, tap the object on the screen. When the focus ring blinks, it means that the camera is trying to focus. If the focus ring disappears it means that the camera couldn’t find focus. You can still take photos, but subjects that are closer than 10 metres will be blurry.
- When will Lumia Black update be available?
- What content can I copy using Transfer my Data app from an old phone to my new Nokia Lumia?
- Emails sent with my Lumia do not appear in Yahoo! Mail
- How can I transfer my phone data onto my new Lumia phone?
- How can I get the Transfer my Data application on my Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone 8?