To focus Nokia Camera, press the camera key halfway down. To focus on a specific object, tap the object on the screen. When the focus ring blinks, it means that the camera is trying to focus. If the focus ring disappears it means that the camera couldn’t find focus. You can still take photos, but subjects that are closer than 10 metres will be blurry.
- I cannot send or receive multimedia messages on my Lumia phone
- The block number feature disappeared from the call history on my Lumia, how do I get it back?
- How do I configure my number to be private when I call someone on my Lumia phone?
- Is Nokia Refocus app available for my Lumia phone?
- I cannot download or get application updates when first starting the Store app on my Lumia. How can I resolve this issue?