Use your Microsoft account to transfer your Outlook contacts, calendar entries, and to-dos from your Android phone or iPhone to your Nokia Lumia.
You need a Microsoft account to sync your Nokia Lumia with Outlook.com.
- Use a compatible USB cable to connect your phone to your computer.
- On your computer, set the appropriate sync software, such as Samsung Kies, HTC Sense, Sony PC Companion, or iTunes, to sync the items to Outlook, and sync contacts, calendar entries, and to-dos from your phone to your computer.
- In Outlook, add the Microsoft account to Outlook using Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector. Go to www.office.microsoft.com, search for Hotmail Connector, and download it to your computer. You may need to configure the Hotmail Connector settings.
- Sync the content you want from Outlook to your Microsoft account. It may take a while before the content is available on your Microsoft account.
- To sync the content to your new Nokia Lumia, simply sign into your Microsoft account.
For more info, go to www.windowsphone.com, and see the FAQs on how to sync your Outlook contacts and calendar to Windows Phone.