Conference call is a Network Provider's service, make sure that the conference call is supported by your Network Operator or Service Provider before following the steps below. You can contact your Service Provider for verification.
To make a conference call on your device:
- Make a call to the first participant.
- To make a call to another participant, select Options > New call. The first call is automatically put on hold.
- When the new call is answered, to join the first participant in the conference call, select Options > Conference.
- To add a new person to the call, repeat step 2, and select Options > Conference > Add to conference.
- To have a private conversation with one of the participants, select Options > Conference > Private (or in some devices select the Participants option shown on the screen). Select a participant and Private. The conference call is put on hold on your device. The other participants can still continue the conference call.
- After you finish the private conversation, select Options > Add to conference to return to the conference call (or in some devices select the Conference call option shown on the screen).
- To drop a participant, select Options > Conference > Drop participant, scroll to the participant, and select Drop (or in some devices select Participants option on the screen, scroll to the participant and select Drop participant) .
- To end the active conference call, press the end key.
Note: to mute the microphone of your device during the conference call, in the active call mode, select Options > Mute.