To activate Offline profile, select Menu > Tools (or Settings or Ctrl. panel) > Profiles > Offline.However, this only disables the GSM or UMTS network and still allows a Bluetooth and WLAN connection. Your device may still emit unwanted signals when turned to Offline profile.
- How can I prolong the battery life of my Nokia Symbian phone?
- What if I have trouble installing an update on my Symbian phone?
- How do I check if there are new updates available for my Symbian phone?
- Can I use MMS image as wallpaper?
- How do I set 'Always ask' for web browser access point query on my Nokia device?