Make sure that your device has correct GPRS/3G connection settings in place. Also, check with your mobile network operator that the accesspoint (AP) that the phone is using to access GPRS/3G services, is capable of accessing the Nokia Music store. As some AP's defined in the handset as a default connectivity method may be for Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) services and email only.
- What happens to any credit or subscriptions I have with Nokia MixRadio if I update my Nokia Account country settings?
- What can I do if I have not received my Nokia MixRadio account temporary password?
- Why was £1 / 1 GBP charged to my credit card when I added it as a new payment card in Nokia Music?
- Why is it so slow when I download tracks from Nokia Music store to my mobile phone?
- What should I do if I accidentally paid for a music track or album twice?