Make sure that your device has correct GPRS/3G connection settings in place. Also, check with your mobile network operator that the accesspoint (AP) that the phone is using to access GPRS/3G services, is capable of accessing the Nokia Music store. As some AP's defined in the handset as a default connectivity method may be for Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) services and email only.
- I have forgotten my Nokia account password
- Can I still continue to use my Nokia Music Unlimited subscription after the web transition?
- How do I delete or remove my Nokia account?
- I purchased the whole album but only one track was downloaded?
- What happens to any credit or subscriptions I have with Nokia MixRadio if I update my Nokia Account country settings?