To protect your music we recommend that you make a backup of all your music. In case you cannot restore your purchaced music, you can do a limited number of re-downloads from Nokia MixRadio. To re-download, sign in to mixrad.io and select Settings > Download history.
- What happens to any credit or subscriptions I have with Nokia MixRadio if I update my Nokia Account country settings?
- What can I do if I have not received my Nokia MixRadio account temporary password?
- Why was £1 / 1 GBP charged to my credit card when I added it as a new payment card in Nokia Music?
- Why is it so slow when I download tracks from Nokia Music store to my mobile phone?
- What should I do if I accidentally paid for a music track or album twice?