Yes, if you have verified your Nokia account email address, you can use it (as username) to sign in to Nokia Music service. You can check account settings and verify email address at https://account.nokia.com.
- What happens to any credit or subscriptions I have with Nokia MixRadio if I update my Nokia Account country settings?
- What can I do if I have not received my Nokia MixRadio account temporary password?
- Why was £1 / 1 GBP charged to my credit card when I added it as a new payment card in Nokia Music?
- Why is it so slow when I download tracks from Nokia Music store to my mobile phone?
- What should I do if I accidentally paid for a music track or album twice?