Asha 203, 206, Asha 210, Asha 205, 808 PureView, 301, 113, Asha 311, Nokia 109, C2, E72
software is available to users of Nokia N9 and Nokia S40 and Symbian
- You can synchronise contacts, calendar events, and notes between your phone and Nokia, and always have an up-to-date backup of your important content.
- Add more than one phone to your account, and sync them individually.
- To use Nokia Sync, you need a Nokia account. Visit https://account.nokia.com.
- If you use Nokia Sync to automatically synchronise your data, do not allow synchronisation with any other service, such as Mail for Exchange, as there may be conflicts. Deactivate other sync solutions before synchronising with Nokia.
- If the Nokia Sync application is not available on your device, you can sync your data manually using the Sync application. Set Nokia as the synchronisation profile.