Strategy and Financial Briefings (SFB) are short sessions to update investors on new strategies, leadership announcements and financial targets. We hold an SFB at any time we have significant news to share, such as our last event which outlined the broad strategic partnership between Nokia and Microsoft.
Nokia Strategy and Financial Briefing 2011
11 February 2011
The Strategy and Financial Briefing 2011 outlined a new strategic direction for Nokia, including changes in leadership and operational structure to accelerate the company’s speed of execution in a dynamic competitive environment.
Use the resources below to find out full details from the event.
View the webcast from Nokia Strategy and Financial Briefing 2011
- pdf View Stephen Elop’s webcast presentation (0.97 mb)
- pdf View Timo Ihamuotila’s webcast presentation (1.01 mb)
- pdf Press release: Nokia provides financial targets and forecasts linked to new strategy (0.08 mb)
- pdf Press release: Nokia outlines new strategy, introduces new leadership, operational structure (0.09 mb)
- pdf Press release: Nokia and Microsoft announce plans for a broad strategic partnership to build a new global ecosystem (0.06 mb)