1. Make sure the charger is switched on, and that there's nothing on the charger.
2. Place your phone or other compatible device on the charger.
1. Connect one end of the charger cable to the power supply.
2. Plug the power supply into a wall outlet.
3. Connect the other end of the cable to the charger.
With the Nokia wireless charger, you can charge your phone or other compatible device without the hassle of untangling charger cables. Just pop your phone on the charger, and your phone starts charging.