PC Suite is used with old Symbian and Series 40 phones.
- You cannot use Nokia PC Suite with a Lumia or newer Nokia Asha phones.
- If you have a Lumia phone, use the Zune PC app (Lumia 505, 510, 610, 710, 800, or 900) or the Windows Phone app (all other Lumia phones) to sync music, videos, and pictures, and get the latest updates. For more info, go to www.windowsphone.com.
- If you have a Nokia Asha 500, 501, 502, 503, or 230, use a USB cable and your computer’s file manager to move content to your computer. You can update your phone software over the air. For more info, go to http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/support/. If you have an older Nokia Asha, Symbian, or a Series 40 phone, download Nokia PC Suite to your computer.
- With Nokia PC Suite, you can move content between your phone and computer, get apps and the latest phone software, sync info between your phone and computer programs, such as Office Outlook, write multimedia messages, manage your phone’s calendar on your computer, and connect your computer to the internet with the help of your phone.
Search or select a topic below
- Why isn't my infrared modem installation working with Windows XP?
- Why are the audio tracks on my phone shown with square characters when I transfer them with Nokia Music Manager from my PC?
- What Operating Systems are supported with Nokia PC Suite 7.1?
- How do I remove a contact from a contact group using Nokia PC Suite 7.1.30 with my Nokia device?
- How can I configure my device to automatically accept synchronization via Bluetooth without asking for confirmation?