Nokia Lumia phone:
- Go to “Settings”, select “About”, click “More Information”. Serial number is the “IMEI” number.
- Look on or beside the SIM tray.
Other Nokia phones:
- Input *#06# on the phone keypad. Some phones will then display the serial number on the screen.
- If your phone has a removable battery, switch off the phone and remove the battery. The serial number is printed on the label inside the phone.
- Check the original sales package or box.
- Reference the proof of purchase/receipt/contract.
- Contact your service provider.
The serial numbers may follow the letters IMEI, ESN or MEID.
Example: (Letters must be ALL Caps):
ESN: 12345678912 (11 digits)
IMEI: 123456789123456 (15 digits)
MEID HEX: 123A456B789C123 (14 or 15 characters)