Nokia Care Protect
Nokia Care Protect shall serve as an additional twelve (12) month warranty for your Nokia Product(s). Nokia Care Protect shall not extend the warranty terms of items such as accessories, media and applications. Nokia Care Protect shall be read together with the Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions (see below, or go to your phone user guide or go to www.nokia.com/in-en/support/nokia-care-protect/) (“Terms and Conditions”). The same Terms and Conditions, where applicable, shall apply to this Nokia Care Protect.
1. Nokia Care Protect can be purchased and activated only during the original Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty period for the Nokia Product(s) (12 months).
2. You can use Nokia Care Protect only for the Nokia Product(s) for which you originally activated the Nokia Care Protect. It cannot be transferred to any other Nokia Product(s).
3. Nokia Care Protect coverage will begin from the next day after the end of the original Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty and be valid for twelve (12) months from that date.
4. Nokia Care Protect coverage is only valid after registration. Registration for Nokia Care Protect will be carried out on your behalf by staff at selected Nokia Branded Retail outlets and Nokia Care Centres (NCCs) (Retailers) in India. Confirmation of registration of your Nokia Care Protect will be provided to you or you can check your Nokia Care Protect registration status from www.nokia.com/in-en/support/nokia-care-protect/ using your IMEI code or the PIN code on the voucher.
“Nokia Care Centres and Nokia Branded Retail outlets’ here mean such independent third party owned and controlled outlets which are certified by Nokia under separate agreement/s and notified to the Distributor from time to time for the sale of Nokia Care Protect E-Vouchers.
5. For convenience, please retain the PIN code voucher and the purchase receipt as the proof of purchase.
6. Once activated, Nokia Care Protect, including any unused portion of the service cannot be cancelled, and cannot be redeemed for cash, and cannot be exchanged for other goods or services.
7. Nokia Care Protect does not affect your statutory rights.
8. PIN codes cannot be used more than once; and unrecognised PIN codes will be deemed invalid by the supplier.
9. Nokia reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of PIN code voucher activations and use of Nokia Care Protect.
10. Nokia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any individual; or (b) to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice, by publishing a revised version at www.nokia.com/in-en/support/nokia-care-protect/ .
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Nokia (including its related entities and their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss of profit, business revenue, goodwill, anticipated savings or data, personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of Nokia Care Protect.