Ghosting and blurring are usually caused by objects moving during the capture phase. A person walking for example may show up more than once or appear semi-transparent. Moving objects tend to interfere with providing a good final image.
- What to check if I can't add or create the Microsoft account on my Lumia phone during the initial setup?
- How can I unlock my phone so I can use another network operator’s SIM card?
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- I have forgotten my PIN or PUK code
- After updating to Lumia Cyan, my calendar app shows time in 12 hour format. What can I do?