Nokia Camera takes excellent photos in Auto (a) mode, but if you want to meet you full creative potential, you can also manually change the camera settings in camera or video mode. To open the manual controls, drag the round capture icon (the icon with the camera on it) to the left. You can also control each setting individually with the help of the manual control bar at the top of the screen. To get hands-on learning on different settings, in Nokia Camera, tap … > tutorial.
- My Lumia phone does not work or respond as expected
- My Lumia stays at the spinning gears, how do I get it to stop?
- I cannot make a call on my Lumia phone
- I cannot share my Lumia’s internet connection with another device
- What can I do if get an error while trying to login to the mail account on my Nokia Lumia?