Use Bluetooth to wirelessly connect to your friend's phone, to share photos and much more.
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings > Bluetooth.
- Make sure Bluetooth is switched on in both phones.
- Make sure both phones are visible to other phones. You need to be in the Bluetooth settings view for your phone to be visible to other phones.
- You can see the Bluetooth phones within range. Tap the phone you want to connect to.
- If the other phone needs a passcode, type in or accept
The passcode is only used when you connect to something for the first time.