The status bar at the top of the screen tells you the current time, battery and signal strength, and much more.
To see hidden icons, tap the status bar.
- Signal strength
- Battery power level
- The battery is charging.
- Battery saver mode is switched on.
- Your calls are forwarded to another number or your voice mailbox.
- There is no SIM card in your phone.
- Your SIM card is locked.
- A Bluetooth device is connected to your phone.
- A Wi-Fi connection is available.
- A Wi-Fi connection is active.
- An app or service is using your location info.
- Your phone is roaming and not on your home mobile network.
- Vibrate mode is switched on.
- Flight mode is switched on.
- Silent mode is switched on.
The type of mobile network you're currently connected to may be shown with a single letter, a combination of letters, or a combination of letters and numbers. For example, , depending on your network service provider.
The icons may vary depending on your region or network service provider.