No. You can only change font size for messages in your device. To do so, select Menu > Messages (or Messaging) >Message settings (or More>Message settings) >Font size (or General settings >Font size).
- My phone does not recognise my SIM card
- My Asha phone does not work or respond as expected
- Why the signal bar of one SIM card on the screen always disappears when I make a call with the other SIM card?
- When SIM1 is in use, for example, making a call, can I receive messages via SIM2?
- When SIM1 is in use, for example, making a call, and a caller calls SIM2, is he or she going to hear a busy tone?