- Check that the camera lens is clean. Clean it using a soft cloth intended for that purpose, and do not scratch the lens.
- When you enter a normal room temperature after being in cold weather, moisture can condensate on the lens. To prevent foggy photos in this situation, clean the lens before using the camera.
- Keep the camera stable when taking photos, especially when taking photos in low light. Learn to press the camera key without shaking the phone. If you use the capture icon (the icon with the camera on it) on the touch screen, learn how to lift your finger without shaking the phone.
- With fast moving targets, you can try to manually adjust the shutter speed to faster and/or adjust the ISO higher. This enables fast shutter speed.
- What is the bright light that goes off before I take a photo in the Nokia Camera app?
- Are DNG files captured by Nokia Camera uploaded to my OneDrive on my Lumia?
- Can I adjust the camera aperture in Nokia Camera?
- How do I set dual capture on or off in Nokia Camera?
- Can I upload Nokia Camera’s full-resolution photos to OneDrive?