There are two different image viewers in Nokia Camera. One is the Camera roll and the other is Nokia Camera Photo Viewer. The thumbnail on the right is a link to the Photo Viewer and the white icon on the left is a link to the camera roll. Both of them show your latest captured photo.
- How do I set dual capture on or off in Nokia Camera?
- Can I upload Nokia Camera’s full-resolution photos to OneDrive?
- What is the Smart Capture mode on Nokia Camera?
- Can I change the camera settings manually in Nokia Camera?
- Why can’t I take 41MP photos with Nokia Camera although I have a 41MP sensor in the Lumia 1020?