in Nokia Drive
- This software is for Nokia Lumia 510, 610, 610C, 610 NFC, 710, 800, and 900.
- Turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation with a dedicated in-car user interface - designed for an effortless driving experience
- No online connection necessary: preload maps before travelling and use Nokia Drive offline to save data costs
- Get speed limit warnings even when you’re not navigating
- Find a route that avoids toll roads, ferries, or unpaved roads
- Search for addresses and places, and save them to your phone
- Get real-time info on traffic flow and incidents on your regular routes using My Commute. My Commute is available for selected phones and regions. More regions are constantly being added.
- Can’t find some of these features on your phone? Check if there’s an update for Nokia Drive in Marketplace.
Search or select a topic below
- Can I use Nokia Drive without a data connection?
- If I save an address to my favourites in Nokia Drive, is it automatically added as a live tile to the start screen?
- How can I get Nokia Drive back if I have accidentally removed it from my Nokia Lumia phone?
- Can I switch the speed limit warner off in Nokia Drive?
- Can I sync the favourites between Nokia Maps and Drive in my Nokia Lumia phone?