Nokia Nearby itself is free of charge, but you need an internet connection, so standard operator costs may apply. However, since Nokia Xpress is used as platform, data consumption is minimal.
- My Asha phone does not work or respond as expected
- Why the signal bar of one SIM card on the screen always disappears when I make a call with the other SIM card?
- When SIM1 is in use, for example, making a call, can I receive messages via SIM2?
- When SIM1 is in use, for example, making a call, and a caller calls SIM2, is he or she going to hear a busy tone?
- Can I keep one of the SIM cards active and deactivate the other?