Nokia Care Protect shall serve as an additional twelve (12) month warranty for your Nokia mobile device. Nokia Care Protect shall not extend the warranty terms of items such as battery, accessories, media and applications. Nokia Care Protect shall be read together with the Manufacturer's Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions (see your phone user guide or go to Middle East and Africa limited warranty ) (“Terms and Conditions”). The same Terms and Conditions, where applicable, shall apply to this Nokia Care Protect.
- Nokia Care Protect can be purchased and activated only during the first nine (9) months of the original Manufacturer's Limited Warranty period for the Nokia mobile device.
- You can use Nokia Care Protect only for the device you originally purchased. Nokia Care Protect cannot be transferred to any other Nokia device.
- Nokia Care Protect coverage will begin from the next day after the end of the original Manufacturer's Limited Warranty and will be valid for twelve (12) months from that date.
- Nokia Care Protect coverage is only valid after registration. You will need to register your Nokia mobile device at the point of sale on https://ncp.nokia.com/mea/ and accept the Terms and Conditions. Alternatively, you may request registration for Nokia Care Protect to be carried out on your behalf by staff at selected Nokia Retail Outlets and Nokia Care Centres. Confirmation of registration of your Nokia Care Protect will be provided to you or you can check your NCP registration status from www.nokia.com/mea/english/careprotect/certificate using your IMEI code and the Registration PIN on the voucher. "Nokia Care Centres and Nokia Branded Retail outlets' here mean such independent third party owned and controlled outlets which are certified by Nokia under separate agreement/s and notified to the Distributor from time to time for the sale of Nokia Care Protect E-Vouchers.
- Retain the Registration PIN voucher and the purchase receipt as the proof of purchase.
- Once activated, Nokia Care Protect, including any unused portion of the service cannot be cancelled, and cannot be redeemed for cash, and cannot be exchanged for other goods or services.
- Nokia Care Protect does not affect your statutory rights.
- Registration PINs cannot be used more than once; and unrecognized Registration PINs will be deemed invalid by the supplier.
- Nokia reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Registration PIN voucher activations and the use of Nokia Care Protect.
- Nokia is not responsible for any stolen or lost Registration PINs. The purchaser is responsible for the security of the Registration PIN.
- Nokia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any individual; or (b) to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice, by publishing a revised version at http://www.nokia.com/mea-en/support/troubleshooting/nokia-care-protect/
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Nokia (including its related entities and their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss of profit, business revenue, goodwill, anticipated savings or data, personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Service.