If you cannot find or connect to another device using Bluetooth, check the following:
- Both devices have the Bluetooth turned on.
- The other device is not in Hidden mode, check this in Bluetooth application My phone's visibility.
- The distance between the two devices is not over 10 meters (33 feet) or there are no walls or other obstructions between the devices.
- You can try to turn off the Bluetooth in both devices and reconnect.
- Restart your device and retry.
- Make sure your device is running the latest software. For downloads and assistance, go to your local Nokia website's support page.
- Note: If the device you try to connect is made by other manufacturer, make sure it is compatible with your device in terms of Bluetooth standard. You may need to contact the manufacturer of that device for more assistance. To find out the Bluetooth version of your device, go to your local Nokia website, select the support page of your device and see the product technical specification.
If the problem persists after the above actions, contact your local Nokia Care Point.
How helpful was this to you?
Thank you for rating
Thank you for your feedback