Push to Talk (PTT) is the network service and some of features may not be available in your region. For availability contact your service provider. Select Menu >Applications > PTT.
On the PTT application select Options > Settings > User settings and from the following:
- Incoming calls - Select whether to allow or block PTT calls.
- Incoming callback reqs. - Select whether to receive or block incoming callback requests.
- Accepted list calls - Select whether to be notified of incoming PTT calls or to answer the calls automatically.
- Callback request tone - Select a ringing tone for callback requests.
- Application start-up - Select if you want to log into the PTT service when you switch on your device.
- Default nickname - Enter your default nickname that is displayed to other users. You may not be able to edit this setting.
- Show my PTT address - Select when to show you PTT address to the other parties of the call. You may not be able to select some of the options.
- Accepted list - Select who you want to allow to contact you.
- Blocked list - Select who you never want to be able to contact you.
- Show my login status - Select when to show your current login status to others. Your service provider may not necessarily support this feature.
Select Options > Settings > Connection settings:
- Select to edit your connection settings if necessary (these settings, including SIP, XDM and Presence settings, may have been delivered over the air).