Make sure that you are connected to the internet. If you are connected, the service may be temporarily unavailable. If you can't sign into your Nokia account through Nokia Suite but can sign into https://account.nokia.com through a web browser, the reason is most likely one of the following:
- Your Firewall settings stop you from accessing the service.
- Your Proxy settings in Internet Explorer are incorrect. Make sure your proxy settings are correctly configured in Internet Explorer. Select Tools > Internet > Options > Connections > LAN settings. Note: if you use automatic configuration script or manually configured proxy, do not tick “automatically detect settings”.
- Proxies need to be authenticated but Credentials haven't been entered to the settings of Nokia Suite. Select Tools > Options > General > Proxy > Enter your proxy name and password.
- Your internet service provider doesn't allow Access to account.nokia.com, or
- The Windows WinTrust verification system is not working, so the Signature of Nokia Suite cannot be checked (This may be a problem in pirate or unregistered versions of Windows or if the computer has been infected with a virus).
This topic is valid for:
Nokia,Nokia C6,Nokia C6,Nokia C5,Nokia C3,Nokia C2,Nokia E73,Nokia E72,Nokia E71,Nokia E71x,Nokia E7,Nokia E63,Nokia E6,Nokia E5,Nokia N97,Nokia N97,Nokia N95,Nokia N95 8GB,Nokia N8,Nokia X6-00,Nokia X3,Nokia X2-01,Nokia 808 PureView,Nokia 700,Nokia 6790,Nokia 6350,Nokia 5800,Nokia 5310,Nokia 5230,Nokia 5130,Nokia 2720,Nokia 2330