Make sure that you are connected to the internet. If you are connected, the service may be temporarily unavailable. If you can't sign into your Nokia account through Nokia Suite but can sign into https://account.nokia.com through a web browser, the reason is most likely one of the following:
- Your Firewall settings stop you from accessing the service.
- Your Proxy settings in Internet Explorer are incorrect. Make sure your proxy settings are correctly configured in Internet Explorer. Select Tools > Internet > Options > Connections > LAN settings. Note: if you use automatic configuration script or manually configured proxy, do not tick “automatically detect settings”.
- Proxies need to be authenticated but Credentials haven't been entered to the settings of Nokia Suite. Select Tools > Options > General > Proxy > Enter your proxy name and password.
- Your internet service provider doesn't allow Access to account.nokia.com, or
- The Windows WinTrust verification system is not working, so the Signature of Nokia Suite cannot be checked (This may be a problem in pirate or unregistered versions of Windows or if the computer has been infected with a virus).