FAQ - What are the Call divert possibilities (S40)?
- Divert all voice calls to divert all incoming voice calls to another number.
- Divert if busy to divert the voice calls when your number is busy or when you reject an incoming call.
- Divert if not answered to divert the voice calls if you do not answer.
- Divert if out of reach to divert voice calls if your phone is switched off or you are out of network coverage.
- Divert if not available to divert all the voice calls if you do not answer or if your phone is busy, switched off or out of network coverage.
- Divert all fax calls to divert all fax calls to another number.
- Divert all data calls to divert all data calls to another number.
- Cancel all diverts to request the network to cancel all diverts.