Yes. If your phone supports Wi-Fi, you can use Mail as seamlessly as using your network. If you cannot connect to your network and you do not have access to Wi-Fi, you can use the Mail application in offline mode to interact with a cached view of your accounts. You can read mails stored on the phone and write new mails. The mails will be sent when your network access has been restored.
- Why the signal bar of one SIM card on the screen always disappears when I make a call with the other SIM card?
- Why has the icon for an app that I've installed become dimmed?
- How can I avoid high data costs while using mail?
- How can I manually change the Access Point Name (APN)?
- Why can't I use mobile data after removing SIM2?