New Nokia Messaging 2.x mailboxes (for Symbian ^3 devices) that are used for new mailbox setup are now limited to specific countries or operators. Existing mailboxes created using Nokia Messaging 2.x will continue to work on the device, but any newly created mailboxes will follow the configuration that controls what countries or operators are allowed to continue with Nokia Messaging 2.x.
- Why the signal bar of one SIM card on the screen always disappears when I make a call with the other SIM card?
- Why has the icon for an app that I've installed become dimmed?
- How can I avoid high data costs while using mail?
- How can I manually change the Access Point Name (APN)?
- Why can't I use mobile data after removing SIM2?